Your dog has specific health needs. Maintaining good dental hygiene contributes to its overall well-being.
That’s why Purina® experts have developed Purina® DentaLife®, an innovative dental snack that has been scientifically proven to help clean even a dog’s back teeth, which are more prone to plaque and tartar.
• Rubber porous texture
• Cleans even the most inaccessible teeth
• Scientifically proven to reduce tartar deposition
• Helps reduce plaque deposition
• No additional artificial fragrances or colors
• With whole grain ingredients (corn, wheat)
• Vitamin D and Calcium for strong teeth
• No added sugar and low in fat
Composition: Cereals (60% extruded corn flour, 5% wheat flour), glycerol, minerals, yeast, meat and animal products (1.2% *), oils and fats.
* is equivalent to 4% reconstituted meat and animal products
Additives: Nutritional additives: IU / Kg: Vitamin A: 8500, Vitamin D3: 570, Vitamin E: 60, mg / kg: Anhydrous Calcium Iodide: 2.2, Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate: 12.5, Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate: Zinc: , Antioxidants.
Ingredients: Moisture: 14.5%, Protein: 7.0%, Fat content: 2.5%, Crude ash: 4.5%, Crude dietary fiber: 0.7%, Calcium: 1.1%.
Without the addition of artificial flavors and colors. With delicious chicken.
Our dental snacks are designed for daily use.
Fresh, drinking water should always be available.
Supervise your dog when giving him the treat.
For the health of your dog, respect the diet guide and practice it daily.